Tong Tong Chiang
Chinese New Year is here again! But I suspect this new year will be much quieter than the ones before. Why? Cos of my grandmother. The hundreds of relatives which used to come to my place every year (yes! over a hundred of them, imagine squeezing through so many pple in my small apartment!) will probably be brought down to about 20 - 30 close ones. Well, all the better, we aren't really close anyways. My grandma's family is too big, 11 children, with the oldest brother already having over 50 children and grandchildren. Nvm, I don't really enjoy CNY anyway, always preferred Christmas, why make so many different new years (Chinese, Malay, Indians etc.), cant they just follow the normal calendar we have now? or they just want an excuse to celebrate and get off from work?
You know what? I just got access to my office's intranet. After 3 months working here?! I'm only left with 2 months! Maybe I was going through some probationary period or something, checking to see if I am a spy. With that I had a few more things to do but still very little. Also have the interim report to submit by the end of this week. Haven't really started on it though. If you all have been following my blog, you will know what a dilema I'm in for this. Everyone else seems to need to let their supervisors see their report and are guiding them, but mine? I haven't talked to her in 2 weeks! Just the occasional pass-by glance. But, can see they are really busy, no time to nuture an intern or teach me anything. Guess I'll just write crap in the report :D I'm good at that... I think.
Went to Biopolis food court for lunch yesterday. The food there is not bad, but a pity some stalls are not open due to reservation. My colleague went to this stall, Vegetarian Indian Food, something like economic rice stall, he ordered a few dishes and guess what, the stall vendor ask him how much he want to pay for what he ordered! My colleague said 4 bucks! so he paid 4 bucks! lol. Next time I go there, I'll remember to say I don't feel like paying, maybe I'll get it for free then! Haha!
You know what? I just got access to my office's intranet. After 3 months working here?! I'm only left with 2 months! Maybe I was going through some probationary period or something, checking to see if I am a spy. With that I had a few more things to do but still very little. Also have the interim report to submit by the end of this week. Haven't really started on it though. If you all have been following my blog, you will know what a dilema I'm in for this. Everyone else seems to need to let their supervisors see their report and are guiding them, but mine? I haven't talked to her in 2 weeks! Just the occasional pass-by glance. But, can see they are really busy, no time to nuture an intern or teach me anything. Guess I'll just write crap in the report :D I'm good at that... I think.
Went to Biopolis food court for lunch yesterday. The food there is not bad, but a pity some stalls are not open due to reservation. My colleague went to this stall, Vegetarian Indian Food, something like economic rice stall, he ordered a few dishes and guess what, the stall vendor ask him how much he want to pay for what he ordered! My colleague said 4 bucks! so he paid 4 bucks! lol. Next time I go there, I'll remember to say I don't feel like paying, maybe I'll get it for free then! Haha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home