SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Same ol same ol

Was kinda lazy to update this place, and also don't really know what to write about. I don't exactly like to put all the details of my life in here for all to read, hehe.

Anyways, the past few days wasn't really exciting, nothing much to do in the office and nothing much to do outside of it either. 1/4 of the office is not around and the rest are not in the mood. With two weekends of holidays back to back, who's in the mood to work? Maybe retail shop owners?

Got an assignment today, nothing much, just editing some html, don't want to talk too much of it either, don't think I supposed to talk too much about these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

Christmas
I've Moved
Lazy Fella
Back
Learn Chinese?
Outsourced
Week 6
All Relaxed
Work Starts
I'm Getting Old!

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM