SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I've Moved

Finally moved into the room where I'm to be for the next 4 months. Got this old PIII computer that doesn't work really well, I'm probably using the slowest and oldest computer in Starhub. Crap, think my laptop runs faster.

I've got nothing much to do as usual, wonder if i'll really learn anything out of this attachment apart from the programing skills. It's like I'm earning passive income, sitting here surfing the net, reading news and articles, gaining knowledge and getting paid 500 bucks a month for it.

Hope the rest of you are enjoying your attachments and school. I'm half enjoying this, one part it's damn bored and the other, it's very relaxed and I'm earning some dough. Getting used to the people here already. If I'm offered a job here after this I don't think I'll take it unless I'm desperate for one, but I doubt they will anyway, I'm not a qualified person here. The rest of them are all experts.

Will post again soon if I'm not too lazy, I don't really know what to write here.... taa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

Lazy Fella
Back
Learn Chinese?
Outsourced
Week 6
All Relaxed
Work Starts
I'm Getting Old!
A Sleepy Afternoon
Work Sucks

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM