SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Thursday, January 27, 2005

Yawnz..

Been feeling quite sleepy the past few days.. maybe because its the lack of sleep.

I can really get it, but things like to come up all at the same time. Last Thursday, I was rushing a web form for the new MaxOnline 6500 plan. Luck those who are on the MaxOnline 3000 plan, they got a free upgrade to 6500 just by restarting their modem!

Anyways, went for my medical checkup at CMPB on Monday. Damn idiots are really slow. I called up last Thursday to change my appointment time but who knows, that customer service officer didn't change it, in the end wasted half my day! I got there about 8 in the morning, registered and then went to take the IQ test. After that went to the medical registration counter and they told me to come back at 12.30 to 1 (it was about 11am then)! WTH! So I went back home to change as I had to rush back to the office to complete 2 more web forms by 10am the next day! In the end, stayed in the office till about 8.45, then took a taxi to Geylang to meet my dear. She was having her basketball referee course. I was wondering why the hell is the Basketball Association of Singapore located there, of all places?! That place is full of prostitutes and Ti Ko Pehs! They are all just standing outside the building. I was kinda afraid to get out of the cab so I waited in it and paid 15 bucks for that taxi ride!

Well, nevermind. Yawnz. I'm bored now. Nothing to do again lol. All my projects just last about a day or two and they don't come often, as you can see if you were following my blog. This is actually only my 2nd and 3rd project I've done since I started attachment here, and all took barely a day! I desperately need to find something to fill my time here. Surfing the net all day is becoming very boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

Interesting
New Thoughts...
My New Powerhouse!
2005
A New Skin
Disaster
Same ol same ol
Christmas
I've Moved
Lazy Fella

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM