2005
It's the first working day of the year, and the first day of the 3rd month of my IAP (Industrial Attachment Programme. I'm a third of the way through it and can't wait to complete it, go on to NS, get out, further my studies and then start a real life.
It has been an uneventful day so far, I've been sitting in front of this comp, doing no work. My stomach's feeling funny and I'm getting a headache. I guess being stuck in an office the whole day is not for me, maybe a sales job like my dad's would suit me better, being able to go different places, experience different cultures, meet different people and see the world, all that, on the company's budget. ;)
I didn't really do much during the New Year, was just at home, sitting around with my dear and Daryl. His family and another was at my place for dinner to celebrate the new year, but this year wasn't like the other years, it was a much more subdued atmosphere. Probably because of the events going on around the world and the lack of the countdown party to watch.
I wonder what will 2005 bring for me. Another 4 months of attachment? A few weeks of rest followed by graduation and then I'll probably be called up for NS where I'll spend the rest of the year in, doesn't sound very nice to me. Well, I hope for the best.
Talking about graduation, my 3 years in polytechnic is almost up. 3 years older, 3 years wiser, 3 years closer to death. Time really flies when you're enyjoying yourself.
Anyways, a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all, let's hope that 2005 will be a better year than the last. Let's all work together for a better future, where we can live peacefully and happily.
It has been an uneventful day so far, I've been sitting in front of this comp, doing no work. My stomach's feeling funny and I'm getting a headache. I guess being stuck in an office the whole day is not for me, maybe a sales job like my dad's would suit me better, being able to go different places, experience different cultures, meet different people and see the world, all that, on the company's budget. ;)
I didn't really do much during the New Year, was just at home, sitting around with my dear and Daryl. His family and another was at my place for dinner to celebrate the new year, but this year wasn't like the other years, it was a much more subdued atmosphere. Probably because of the events going on around the world and the lack of the countdown party to watch.
I wonder what will 2005 bring for me. Another 4 months of attachment? A few weeks of rest followed by graduation and then I'll probably be called up for NS where I'll spend the rest of the year in, doesn't sound very nice to me. Well, I hope for the best.
Talking about graduation, my 3 years in polytechnic is almost up. 3 years older, 3 years wiser, 3 years closer to death. Time really flies when you're enyjoying yourself.
Anyways, a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all, let's hope that 2005 will be a better year than the last. Let's all work together for a better future, where we can live peacefully and happily.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home