SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Interesting

Just now, I was just surfing the net and chatting on MSN when my colleague came over and asked me if I had anything to do. I said, no. So he thought for awhile and said I'll give you some trace logs to do. After talking with him abit, he went back to his place while I waited for him to send me the details of the trace.

After about 15 mins, still no e-mail, so I decided to go over to his place. When I got there, he was doing the tracing! Lol! I asked him: "Eh! How come you doing it!" He said: "Aiyah, a few only nevermind." You know why? It's cos if he gave me that to do, he won't have anything to do, but he's doing it, so I have nothing to do. Haha.... Over here, we fight for work to do, whereas elsewhere I believe, people try to push work away!

An interesting thing eh? Anyways, it's not that there isn't much to do, it's just that my team deals with web development (programming for web pages) and there are no new pages coming up except when new promotions come up. So generally we don't have much to do except troubleshooting errors and testing (which I don't know how to do and so not given to me).

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'M NOT SLACKING. I JUST DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO!

What another colleague told me is true. My supervisor and colleague in charge of me don't really know my skillsets and have no experience with interns, plus my knowledge is limited, therefore, they do not really know what work to let me do. Furthermore, they are busy and don't have much time to think of things for me to do.

Oh wells, 3 more months and I'm outta here. So whatever.

One of my colleague's leaving the company today. Some of us pooled our money together and got him a $370 Mont Blanc Pen!!! That's one helluva expensive writing tool!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lam's Creation said...

Come look for me ... I need help !!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

New Thoughts...
My New Powerhouse!
2005
A New Skin
Disaster
Same ol same ol
Christmas
I've Moved
Lazy Fella
Back

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM