A New Skin
Finally brought myself to make a blog skin.
I wanted something simple and black. So I spent a whole Sunday afternoon making this from scratch. I limited the main screen to 2 posts only cos I don't know how to put scroll bars into table cells. If any of you know please tell me! I don't want to use layers as they are fixed onto one coordinate on the screen and the page will look different on different resolution screens (mine is 1280x1024 on a 17" screen whereas others usually have 1024x768 on a 15" screen).
So what do you guys think of it? Tell me!! Tell me!! I'm not a designer so go easy on me!
NOTICE: THIS SKIN WILL LOOK DIFFERENT ON EACH SCREEN, IT LOOKS GOOD ON MINE! (TRY 1280x1024 RESOLUTION)
I wanted something simple and black. So I spent a whole Sunday afternoon making this from scratch. I limited the main screen to 2 posts only cos I don't know how to put scroll bars into table cells. If any of you know please tell me! I don't want to use layers as they are fixed onto one coordinate on the screen and the page will look different on different resolution screens (mine is 1280x1024 on a 17" screen whereas others usually have 1024x768 on a 15" screen).
So what do you guys think of it? Tell me!! Tell me!! I'm not a designer so go easy on me!
NOTICE: THIS SKIN WILL LOOK DIFFERENT ON EACH SCREEN, IT LOOKS GOOD ON MINE! (TRY 1280x1024 RESOLUTION)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home