SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Christmas

Christmas wasn't so exciting this year, it wasn't like the ones I used to have. Maybe it's just that I'm older now.

But I still love Christmas. It is a time for giving and a time where family and friends gather happily. It is the day Christ was born. It is not about receiving presents, and not because it's a public holiday. I know some of you do not celebrate Christmas, but I would like to say that although you may not be a Christian, you can still enjoy and get into the spirit of Christmas by sharing, giving and receiving the invaluable gift of love and friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

I've Moved
Lazy Fella
Back
Learn Chinese?
Outsourced
Week 6
All Relaxed
Work Starts
I'm Getting Old!
A Sleepy Afternoon

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM