Disaster
I have been reading about the tidal waves disaster, the past few days and my heart goes out to all the victims of this unfortunate event. Already, over 60 000 dead and counting. Who could have imagined that such a thing could happen, what made it worse was the close proximity to Christmas.
I guess Singapore was lucky being protected by the surrounding countries. I cannot imagine, the destruction it would cause if some of those waves would be to hit Singapore. The whole island would probably be flooded and lots of people would be caught in the open being a Sunday. I was in church at the time the first waves struck, perched on a piece of high ground, newly built and protected by God, probably a good place to be if such a thing were to happen here.
I would be praying for the victims of this disaster and hope that help will go quickly to those in need and the people there be strong and rebuild their homes, their families and their life.
I guess Singapore was lucky being protected by the surrounding countries. I cannot imagine, the destruction it would cause if some of those waves would be to hit Singapore. The whole island would probably be flooded and lots of people would be caught in the open being a Sunday. I was in church at the time the first waves struck, perched on a piece of high ground, newly built and protected by God, probably a good place to be if such a thing were to happen here.
I would be praying for the victims of this disaster and hope that help will go quickly to those in need and the people there be strong and rebuild their homes, their families and their life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home