Back to Work!
The 2 days of Chinese New Year has passed and its now back to work, but I guess nobody feels like going back to work, am I right? My office is like only 30% full and the rest aren't really working, but just sitting around and talking. Me too, am reluctant to come back to work, but since I am not entitled to any leave, I have to, or else, I would have taken today off!
Anyways, finished all my visting on the first day, actually only went to 3 places, namely my 2nd aunt's place, my oldest uncle's place and my grandmother's(mother's side) place. I collected less red packets than the year's before, but they were bigger as there were less kids around because as I said, without my grandmother around, I won't probably see many of my cousins.
Yesterday, went over to my dad's colleague's place for awhile, then went home, after which some of my friends and relatives came over. We played Daidee and Blackjack and I won quite a lot! hehe.(being banker is not always the worst)
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!! GONG XI FA CHAI!!! WAN SHI LU YI!!!
Anyways, finished all my visting on the first day, actually only went to 3 places, namely my 2nd aunt's place, my oldest uncle's place and my grandmother's(mother's side) place. I collected less red packets than the year's before, but they were bigger as there were less kids around because as I said, without my grandmother around, I won't probably see many of my cousins.
Yesterday, went over to my dad's colleague's place for awhile, then went home, after which some of my friends and relatives came over. We played Daidee and Blackjack and I won quite a lot! hehe.(being banker is not always the worst)
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!! GONG XI FA CHAI!!! WAN SHI LU YI!!!

2 Comments:
I oso vely xian to come back to work ... but boh pian ...
yah lor.. boh pian.. even today, a quarter of the office not here..
Post a Comment
<< Home