Lazy Fella
Haha, haven't updated this for quite some time. I've been basically busy and lazy. After doing those research they still wanted me to put them into powerpoint slides. Luckily only 11 cases were selected. Anyways, completed that 2 days ago and have been slacking yesterday and today.
Nothing to do, yesterday surf net till I was dizzy, guess i have the Computer Vision Syndrome haha.
There isn't anything today either, just trying out a few more examples in the JSP book. My team members also all slacking, going around to chit chat. Isn't this cool? I'm getting paid to surf net and learn JSP!
Nothing to do, yesterday surf net till I was dizzy, guess i have the Computer Vision Syndrome haha.
There isn't anything today either, just trying out a few more examples in the JSP book. My team members also all slacking, going around to chit chat. Isn't this cool? I'm getting paid to surf net and learn JSP!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home