Back
Haven't updated anything for 2 days cos was busy with a research assignment given to me by another department. That assignment was really hard, I don't even know what I'm supposed to search for at times, it's mainly regarding how data mining/data warehousing helps in Fraud Detection/Prevention, Risk Management, Finance Automation/Financial Modelling, Business/Organizational Process Improvement, Product Development and Customer Service Automation/Productivity. Sounds chim right? To start of, I didn't even really knew how data mining works. Well, that's over. I managed to find 61 case studies though, more than was required of me (50), but how relevant it was I have no idea.
Well, I'm about to change my seating location again, this time I'm moving into a room which is to be shared by about 4 - 6 people and that room isn't really big, furthermore I'm downgrading to a slower PC, pentium 3, bleah~
Something's wrong with this blog, my siderbar (personal details, links, tagboard) has gone down all the way to the bottom, don't know what's wrong. Anyways I'll try to fix it soon.
Catch ya all again. Cya!
Well, I'm about to change my seating location again, this time I'm moving into a room which is to be shared by about 4 - 6 people and that room isn't really big, furthermore I'm downgrading to a slower PC, pentium 3, bleah~
Something's wrong with this blog, my siderbar (personal details, links, tagboard) has gone down all the way to the bottom, don't know what's wrong. Anyways I'll try to fix it soon.
Catch ya all again. Cya!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home