SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Thursday, February 17, 2005

This was something I wrote a few weeks ago and was sitting as a draft in my posting box. Haven't finished it yet and have no intent on finishing, actually didn't want to post this but what the hell..



Dilema

I really didn't know that this was the period to sign up for University. I always thought registration was during the April period thats why the polys were shifting their semesters so that we can go register. But I guess I was wrong.

I really am confused now. There's alot of things I don't know. Degrees, Bachelors, Masters so many.. which is which and what is each for and whats the diff?!?! Seldom heard of NTU also, is it a good school? What are they good in? How to apply? Must apply first or wait for NS?

It's been a problem for quite some time now cos you see I used to be a nerdy fellow, who goes home from school everyday to play computer games, never once read the newspaper or watched news, nor chat to people online, nor even watch tv at times and didn't bother about the world outside. So you can say that I don't know much about anything outside my small little world, things like, whats the most popular singers, that an earthquake happened somewhere, or that something new has been implemented in Singapore.

It's at least better now. I changed when I got into poly, from a quiet nerdy introvert to someone who speaks up a little more and isn't too nerdy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

Boring..
Back to Work!
Tong Tong Chiang
Yawnz..
Interesting
New Thoughts...
My New Powerhouse!
2005
A New Skin
Disaster

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM