SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Friday, February 18, 2005

Got into office early this morning, like about 8.40am, not many people, maybe less than 10? (out of over 100) Cos had to send my Dad to HP early. Work is unlike school, you don't have to be that punctual. If you start work at 9, you can come anytime around there, say 8.30 to 9.30? Cos there are some of my colleagues who come at about 9.15 to 9.20 and some who come at 8.30. Well for me, if I'm the boss, I won't mind if my subordinates come abit later if you can finish your work on time and do it well.

It's prototype presentation for IIP for some of you people today ya? Wish you good luck for them. I still remember last semester's late night in school and once till the security guard chased us out of the school. Was quite fun, in a way. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

This was something I wrote a few weeks ago and was...
Boring..
Back to Work!
Tong Tong Chiang
Yawnz..
Interesting
New Thoughts...
My New Powerhouse!
2005
A New Skin

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM