SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Outsourced

Guess what? The promotion I am to be working on is cancelled and a new one is in the works, so in the mean time I won't have anything to do. However, another department has requested for my help and I am 'outsourced' to them for a few days to help in research. Looks like I'll be digging the internet for information the next few days. Bleah~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

Week 6
All Relaxed
Work Starts
I'm Getting Old!
A Sleepy Afternoon
Work Sucks
Alls Well
Fab Times to Get New Look!
THE ALL NEW Fab Times! Your Irregular Newspaper Ab...

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM