SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Friday, December 03, 2004

All Relaxed

Looks like I'm not going to be that busy. My colleague told me that my assignment has not yet been confirmed, and even if it is, the promotion won't start soon. So I guess I shouldn't have to worry much about it.

Went to SPizza at Harbour front last night with Jac. The food there is great! You guys should go try it if you can, prices are reasonable. We shared a salad and 1 large pizza which costs us about 30 bucks. Ambience and service is good too. There are other branches at Club Street, Balmoral Plaza and a few others I can't remember.

Well, that's about all for my birthday. What to do when you have to work? Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

Work Starts
I'm Getting Old!
A Sleepy Afternoon
Work Sucks
Alls Well
Fab Times to Get New Look!
THE ALL NEW Fab Times! Your Irregular Newspaper Ab...

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM