SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Monday, December 06, 2004

Week 6

Just got back from lunch. Went to a nearby hawker centre, the food is not too bad.

It's the beginning of week 6 of my attachment here at Starhub, haven't really done much. The upcoming promotion is more or less confirmed but I'm not to start work on it yet. I pretty much know how the code will work and hopefully won't have much problems with this first assignment.

Asked about my access card and payroll already but still no news about it. Sigh~

I hope the rest of you on your attachment are doing better than I am, and the rest of you starting school today, good luck for your upcoming semester! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

All Relaxed
Work Starts
I'm Getting Old!
A Sleepy Afternoon
Work Sucks
Alls Well
Fab Times to Get New Look!
THE ALL NEW Fab Times! Your Irregular Newspaper Ab...

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM