I'm Getting Old!
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
I'm finally 19! But that also means I'm closer to death lol.
I love December, my Birthday, Christmas, cool weather and snow! The season of joy!
Well, I'm at work now and I have to complain again. I haven't got my pay! I asked my colleague and he told me that I should have gotten it around 20th to 24th! So I went to ask my supervisor and she said that HR should have contacted me to fill in a form when I got into the company, but no one came to ask me to do anything!! What is this? It's like I'm non-existent in this company. I still feel they don't really need me here and the boss is just doing a favour to my dad and put me in here. I can't say I'm right though but that's just how I feel.
Well, an email has been sent and we'll see how it goes. Hope I do get it settled soon. Going out with Jac tonight, really looking forward to it!
Well, that's all for now. Cya!!
Happy birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
I'm finally 19! But that also means I'm closer to death lol.
I love December, my Birthday, Christmas, cool weather and snow! The season of joy!
Well, I'm at work now and I have to complain again. I haven't got my pay! I asked my colleague and he told me that I should have gotten it around 20th to 24th! So I went to ask my supervisor and she said that HR should have contacted me to fill in a form when I got into the company, but no one came to ask me to do anything!! What is this? It's like I'm non-existent in this company. I still feel they don't really need me here and the boss is just doing a favour to my dad and put me in here. I can't say I'm right though but that's just how I feel.
Well, an email has been sent and we'll see how it goes. Hope I do get it settled soon. Going out with Jac tonight, really looking forward to it!
Well, that's all for now. Cya!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home