SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Thursday, December 02, 2004

Work Starts

Took almost another 2 hrs for lunch today, but I didn't went to meet anybody, instead I went to Ikea with my colleagues hehe. The food at the Cafe is quite good, I recommend you go there and try but it does get crowded at times. Like today, we had to wait for about 15 mins before being able to get a seat.

I believe I finally have some real work to do. A JSP web form for a new promotion. I just hope I am able to do it, if not, I don't know how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

I'm Getting Old!
A Sleepy Afternoon
Work Sucks
Alls Well
Fab Times to Get New Look!
THE ALL NEW Fab Times! Your Irregular Newspaper Ab...

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM