A Sleepy Afternoon
Well, just got back from lunch. Took almost 1 hr 45 mins, oops! Cos I went to meet jac at Chinatown and my office is at Ayer Rajar Crescent. I guess no one will mind cos there really isn't much for me to do yet. Sigh~ Just got into the office and I'm feeling sleepy already!
Haven't been doing much these past 2 - 3 days, I was just given a few sample pages of JSP and Javascript codes to look at to prepare me for the tasks I have ahead. Frankly speaking, I don't quite understand what the hell the codes are talking about. I roughly know how the whole program works though. I just hope then when I get an assignment, I won't have too much problems, else I'm dead if I can't even finish a single JSP page for them.
Went to watch Polar Express yesterday and it's quite good. Has a good storyline and graphics. I'll probably also want to catch Alexander and National Treasure one of these days. There are lots of nice shows coming up but too bad I'm on my attachment now so have to dig out time to go watch them.
Well, that's all for now. :) Catch ya later!
Haven't been doing much these past 2 - 3 days, I was just given a few sample pages of JSP and Javascript codes to look at to prepare me for the tasks I have ahead. Frankly speaking, I don't quite understand what the hell the codes are talking about. I roughly know how the whole program works though. I just hope then when I get an assignment, I won't have too much problems, else I'm dead if I can't even finish a single JSP page for them.
Went to watch Polar Express yesterday and it's quite good. Has a good storyline and graphics. I'll probably also want to catch Alexander and National Treasure one of these days. There are lots of nice shows coming up but too bad I'm on my attachment now so have to dig out time to go watch them.
Well, that's all for now. :) Catch ya later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home