Hmm.. haven't update my blog for quite some time here cos there really isn't much happening in my life now.. can't really commit to anything cos I'll be going into army soon.
Yesterday went to the IT show and got myself a LG DVD Writer (came with 25 free DVD Rs), got the black colour one to go with my casing, haven't installed it yet though as I got back late last night and it isn't exactly easy to insert a new optical drive into my casing.
Lots of pple at the IT show, we had to squeeze our way through.. nothing much if you're not into hardware can go there and see the girls though ;).. or if you have something in mind to buy.. the prices are reasonably good..
Took 3 hrs for that(+ lunch).. hehe came back so late.. (ard 3)..
Two more weeks to my freedom and 2 months later I'll be a prisoner.. my freedom stripped away from me.. damn.. I hate authority, one of the reasons why I want to become my own boss..
Yesterday went to the IT show and got myself a LG DVD Writer (came with 25 free DVD Rs), got the black colour one to go with my casing, haven't installed it yet though as I got back late last night and it isn't exactly easy to insert a new optical drive into my casing.
Lots of pple at the IT show, we had to squeeze our way through.. nothing much if you're not into hardware can go there and see the girls though ;).. or if you have something in mind to buy.. the prices are reasonably good..
Took 3 hrs for that(+ lunch).. hehe came back so late.. (ard 3)..
Two more weeks to my freedom and 2 months later I'll be a prisoner.. my freedom stripped away from me.. damn.. I hate authority, one of the reasons why I want to become my own boss..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home