SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Monday, February 28, 2005

It's Monday the 28th! 3 more weeks till the end of my attachment! Yippe! After that, my long awaited 2 months or so break, then it's into the terrible NS. Sigh~ I really don't want to go into NS, it's such a spoiler. 2 years wasted. You don't get to do or learn much useful stuff in the army and it's 2 years which I can spend studying or working. I'll be like 25 or 26 when I end my studies if I go to University and I'll just be starting my career unlike the girls who already have a 2 year headstart. I would still need to save for a few years before I'll be able to get married by that time I would be around 30. It's like almost half my life is gone. No wonder our population is decreasing, there just isn't enough time to have that many children. Have one at about 30 another maybe about 34 - 35 and I think people would not want to have another at 40! We'll see how it goes.

I'm finally starting on a major project and I have 3 weeks to do it. Think that should not be much of a problem. Considering I'm doing it quite fast unless somehow something goes wrong and I can't make a certain code work, which usually happens. That's all for now. see ya.

2 Comments:

Blogger SamHo said...

Actually itz four more weeks arh! NS is really A waste of time ... Cant they have part time NS training? Maybe there some way to utilise the time waste in NS ... THinking that if i cant stand 5 months and 1 week here with the luxury to go home everyday, how am i suppose to survive 2 years in NS!?! Haiz Life in singapore ....

4:57 PM  
Blogger Fab said...

Oh yah.. Calculate wrongly.. Excluding this week is 3 more weeks lo.. hehe.. NS can do part time studies I think,, depending on where you get posted to..

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

Just got back from lunch not to long ago. Went to ...
Yawnz~ I'm so very sleepy now. Can't wait for the ...
Got into office early this morning, like about 8.4...
This was something I wrote a few weeks ago and was...
Boring..
Back to Work!
Tong Tong Chiang
Yawnz..
Interesting
New Thoughts...

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM