Just got back from lunch not to long ago. Went to the hawker centre opposite harbourfront to meet my dear, the food there is quite good but aiyo, no aircon, so hot!! Its the El Nino again. I hope those whomever are right when they say that it is ending soon. Also, all those bushfires are making the air smell really bad, the rain yesterday was really welcomed, at least it doesn't smell as bad today.
The Straits Times Interactive is going to start charging subscription! The only source of news that I read frequently is not going to be free! What will happen to me on those bored days when I have nothing to do at work?! Hope it'll be alright. I have one last project to do that I haven't got the details for and I'll be ending my attachment soon followed by a short break and then into National Service. I don't think I will be subscribing to it.
Oh. It's already almost 3. I'm hoping the time would past faster. Can't wait to get out of here and into the weekend. No plans yet, but it's better than coming here.
The Straits Times Interactive is going to start charging subscription! The only source of news that I read frequently is not going to be free! What will happen to me on those bored days when I have nothing to do at work?! Hope it'll be alright. I have one last project to do that I haven't got the details for and I'll be ending my attachment soon followed by a short break and then into National Service. I don't think I will be subscribing to it.
Oh. It's already almost 3. I'm hoping the time would past faster. Can't wait to get out of here and into the weekend. No plans yet, but it's better than coming here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home