SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Sunday, November 28, 2004

Alls Well

The usual boring Sunday. As it is with every Sunday, I spent most of the day at home. Went to church in the morning, was too lazy to go yesterday. Then sent my parents to their usual Sunday golf game, after which I was supposed to go over to Jac's place but didn't, so at home I stayed, played a little Need For Speed Underground 2, it's a great game especially for people who love those tricked out cars but the races in NFSU 2 tend to be a little too long and makes it somewhat draggy. Went to the club to meet my parents and had dinner there before coming back home, I'm so sick of the food there, it is not very nice and it's not cheap too.

Sigh~ It's back to work tomorrow, but I don't even feel like going. It's so darn boring there. Well, what can I do? Hope the next 4+ months pass through quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

Fab Times to Get New Look!
THE ALL NEW Fab Times! Your Irregular Newspaper Ab...

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM