SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Its about 2 more weeks before I go into NS. Enlistment's on 9th June. I have mixed emotions about it, don't know if I'll like it there or suffer. Frankly, I think it'll be the latter as I'm not one who takes hardship very well, I hate slogging out in the sun and getting physical. I'm not all that fit either. I wonder when i get out will I be more muscular, or thin like a stick?

I've not exactly been spending my time wisely, I've just been takin it easy, relaxing. I've got a business idea in the works, but no manpower to run it while I'm in the army, though there's 2 other partners but they too have no time. Some of you may say that I'm stupid to go into business at this time, but I feel that I simply cannot wait for another 4 - 6 years, I'll be like 26 then, far too late. Sometimes I do think, 'Why not just give up this project?' but no, this time, I have to go on, at least till I've completed my research and market tests and they prove that it is no point going on.

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. I've watched it twice already and am planning to go a thrid time. I isn't all that nice, but I like it. I love Star Wars, don't know the reason, just love it. All the light sabers and force stuff, things out of this world, powers I wish I had. I'm gonna get myself a light saber when I have the money (about 300 bucks). In case some of you don't know. Episode III is the latest episode released by George Lucas, Episdoe IV, V and VI was released 20 - 30 years ago and Episode I and II a few years back. Don't ask me why he did it this way, but I guess it's to create suspense, the excitment of wanting to know what happened before.

I wonder how I'll spend my last few days of freedom, gotta get this biz up and running too. I hope I won't suffer much in the army and I'll be succesful in this endeavour. Doubt I'll be updating this often, till the next time, See Ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM