SIMPLY BLACK & WHITE


Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Last Day!

Yea. Today's the last day of attachment. Finally I can get some of my long awaited R&R! Still thinking of what I'm gonna do with the few months I have. Get a part-time job? or enjoy myself, slacking at home and hanging out all day? I certainly like the latter, and probably that is what I am going to do. Then again, I was also thinking. If all my friends got part-time jobs, that would leave me lonely, so if that happens, I might consider getting one myself. Anybody wanna hire a no-motivation worker for 2 months or so? Part-time maybe morning till afternoon only?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


ABOUT ME


Name: Fabian Lim
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Location: Singapore
Employment Status: Attachment at Starhub(SCV)
Character: Nerdy, Quiet at Times, Talkative at Times.
Interests: Cars, Entrepreneurship, Linkin Park

PREVIOUS POSTS

Final Days
Creative Sales!
Hmm.. haven't update my blog for quite some time h...
It's Monday the 28th! 3 more weeks till the end of...
Just got back from lunch not to long ago. Went to ...
Yawnz~ I'm so very sleepy now. Can't wait for the ...
Got into office early this morning, like about 8.4...
This was something I wrote a few weeks ago and was...
Boring..
Back to Work!

Powered by Blogger

Total Visits
Free Web Site Counter

Name      URL or Email      Messages(smilies)


Powered by TagBoard Message Board

COPYRIGHT © 2005 FABIAN LIM