Final Days
Today is the third last day of attachment. After that, its sweet freedom for a few months. Then NS.
Sadly, I can't really see my future now. I only see a big green and brown camouflage painted wall in front of me. My entrance to a university is not certain, I have doubts that I will do well in work, no bright entrepreneurial ideas and I don't think I like to be running around under the hot sun carrying weights in excess of 10kg on me.
Meanwhile, at work, I've already finished my projects and have nothing else left to do, so I guess I'll be sitting around till thursday. Can't wait for it to come!
Sadly, I can't really see my future now. I only see a big green and brown camouflage painted wall in front of me. My entrance to a university is not certain, I have doubts that I will do well in work, no bright entrepreneurial ideas and I don't think I like to be running around under the hot sun carrying weights in excess of 10kg on me.
Meanwhile, at work, I've already finished my projects and have nothing else left to do, so I guess I'll be sitting around till thursday. Can't wait for it to come!

1 Comments:
bud. chinese saying "boat reaches ... 船到桥头自然直". everything will get straighten out in the end. save ur brain cells for another time. cya soon ya?
Post a Comment
<< Home